Re: Las Vegas

To: "Dan and Louise Yates" <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Las Vegas
From: Waylon Harthun <jackfrost@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 04 Apr 1999 21:47:36 -0700
You can tell your wife its not cause you are old it is because all the
women in the entire area of vegas just dont hold a candle to her... thats
the same one I used, try it you might like the results.
        and I have also noticed that this is one of the friendliest groups of
people I have ever encountered.