Fwd: Las Vegas

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Las Vegas
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 1999 23:16:25 EDT
--part1_74b43a20.243ad689_boundary

In a message dated 4/4/99 7:56:28 PM PST, yates@sk.sympatico.ca writes:

<<  I was so excited about the cars and the manual that when I
 got back to the hotel room I almost forgot to mention to my wife that John
 and I stopped off at a local topless bar for a beer. When it did come up she
 didn't mind because I was talking about the cars instead of the girls. Does
 this mean I'm getting old?? >>

  No, you are not getting old. Between your wife, beer and roadsters, all of
your needs are met. (what more is there?)  I had a similar experience at my
friends bachelor party. His brother and I spent so much time talking about
cars and motorcycles that the young ladies got way pissed and almost had us
thrown out.
   Now that you have the manual you have no excuse to not get your car on the
road and maybe drive down for Shasta in a year or so.

                                           keith williams

--part1_74b43a20.243ad689_boundary

        rly-yb01.mx.aol.com (rly-yb01.mail.aol.com [172.18.146.1]) by
        air-yb01.mx.aol.com (v59.4) with SMTP; Sun, 04 Apr 1999 23:56:27
        -0400Received: from triumph.cs.utah.edu (triumph.cs.utah.edu
        [155.99.188.52])         by rly-yb01.mx.aol.com
(8.8.8/8.8.5/AOL-4.0.0)         with ESMTP id AAA01066;        Mon, 5 Apr
1999 00:06:08 -0400 (EDT)Received: (from
        majordom@localhost)    by triumph.cs.utah.edu (8.9.1/8.9.1) id
VAA20163       for datsun-roadsters-actors; Sun, 4 Apr 1999 21:50:54 -0600
        (MDT)Message-ID:
        <00d401be7f16$9c70d180$1c05010a@sk.sympatico.ca>From:
        "Dan and Louise Yates" <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>To: "roadsters list"
        <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>Subject: Las VegasDate: Sun, 4 Apr
        1999 21:44:30 -0600MIME-Version: 1.0
charset="iso-8859-1"X-Priority: 3X-MSMail-Priority: NormalX-Mailer:
        Microsoft Outlook Express 5.00.2014.211X-MimeOLE: Produced By
        Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2014.211Sender:
        owner-datsun-roadsters@autox.team.netPrecedence: bulkReply-To:
        "Dan and Louise Yates" <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;

Just returned from a cool windy weekend in Vegas, broke but not broken. I
would like to thank John Freiderich for taking the time on a long weekend
Saturday to pick up a stranger on the Strip and take him for a wonderful
ride in his 69 2000 w/solex. The first roadster ride I've ever had and it
was great.  Also thanks to Kieth Williams, whose house we arrived at a short
time later.  A great looking roadster with another one in the works. To top
it off  I came away with a shop service manual for the low loww price of
$0.00. That's right!! Kieth gave me one of his spare manuals for nothin. I
still can't belive it. Many thanks to both of these fine gentlemen for
taking the time.  I was so excited about the cars and the manual that when I
got back to the hotel room I almost forgot to mention to my wife that John
and I stopped off at a local topless bar for a beer. When it did come up she
didn't mind because I was talking about the cars instead of the girls. Does
this mean I'm getting old??

Dan Yates
67 1600 (with free manual)

--part1_74b43a20.243ad689_boundary--