Re: <wtb?>Testing the waters

To: "Mike Kerr" <mikekerr@innercite.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: <wtb?>Testing the waters
From: Kyle Hagemann <kyle@sonic.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 1999 08:25:31 -0800
I said:
>>Hi all,
>> Pardon me while I think out loud.  Anyone have or know of a
>>high-windshield roadster with no motor or trans for sale?  Ideally, it'd be
>>in beautiful shape, just with no drivetrain;  I know that's not real
>>likely, but you get my drift...

And Mike Kerr responded:

>the next ?? is; how much are you willing to pay for it??

Wellnow, that kinda depends on the car, huh?  I'd be willing to pay
somewhere in between "gotta get this thing outta here" and "darnit, I never
had time to finish it."

IOW, I'm not planning on spending "super nice, all original, no drivetrain,
just needs restoration" price...

Still no takers; anyone listening?
     ____  Kyle Hagemann, Born-Again Grease Monkey From Beyond
 _.;(____\____    72 240Z, L28, 5spd, poly, etc. - The Z-Beast