Fixed my Tach light and...oh noooooo!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fixed my Tach light and...oh noooooo!!!
From: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu (Dan Neuman)
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 00:41:46 -0800
Hello All,
        Well this was going to be a clever post about how I finally replaced
the burnt out bulb on my tach.. After spending like an hour trying to get my
big hands up their, I asked a friend of mine with small hands,(ie a woman)
to do it. I just couldn't believe, she stuck her hands right up thier and
popped the bulb right out. The whole thing took like 5 min... sheesh
        Now my water temp and my fuel gauge do not work??  I grounded the
sender lead and got nothing. I filled the gass tank and got nothing..  Are
these two gauges fed power from the same wire or something??? Would this
power lead be anywhere in the vicinty of the tach light??
        Help!!! I am stumped.

        I was going to be sooo excited. Everything on my car was going to work.
All the gauges, all the lights everything...darn it

                Daniel 69 2000