Re: Datsun Roadster Spotter's Guide

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Subject: Re: Datsun Roadster Spotter's Guide
From: "Greg Valazza" <g@valazza.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 13:08:55 +0000
According to Rallye's catalog the 1600 was introduced June 1965.

>From what I've read the 65 1500 is kind of an oddity and I definately
want to add it to the page. Apparently it has the external truck
hinges, but not the wacky trunk handle of earlier 1500's. Do you
have a stock 65 1500 with overriders etc?  I'd love to add a rear
view shot that matches the others in the series.

I plan on doing a section on badges and emblems next as well as a
section on ID plates for the next installment.

Greg
SRL311-00152