Re: Mystery red/blue wire. pt 2

To: Dan Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re: Mystery red/blue wire. pt 2
From: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 11:01:34 +1000
I'm not sure about SR311s, but on all early 1960s Datsuns the wiring harness has
the wiring for all optional equiptment, whether the options were fitted or not.
They are usually taped to the harness with blue tape, to make it easy to spot.
Alan Bent  -  Queensland , Australia
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1965 Silvia CSP311
1966 Fairlady SP311  -  1964 Fairlady 3 seater SP310
1964 Cedric Wagon WP31  -  1963 Bluebird P312