RE: Mystery red/blue wire. pt 2

To: "'dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu'" <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>,
Subject: RE: Mystery red/blue wire. pt 2
From: Paul Strassmaier <PaulS@dowa.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Apr 1999 08:59:50 -0700
Brake light switch on the pedal!

Just wired it up last week,

Paul Strassmaier
67 2000

-----Original Message-----
From: dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu [mailto:dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 1999 1:46 AM
To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Mystery red/blue wire. pt 2

Hello All,

        On my car under the dash where all the wires hook into the ignition
switch.  Right next to this group of wires off to the side a bit are two
red/blue wires. They seem to be meant to be hooked toghether-matching
male female conn.  So cause I am stupid that way.. I tried it, and
nothing...
I cannot even get any kind of voltage on the wires. Not the lights not
when the cars running nothing.. Does anybody know what they are supposed
to do???  I thought I looked on the wiring diagram but did not see anything.

                        Daniel 69 2000