Re: Horns, turn signals, misc ramblings

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Horns, turn signals, misc ramblings
From: "Ian Miller" <ianmiller9@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Apr 1999 06:20:34 PDT
I can vouch for this!  I blew myself up last summer after running out
of keroseen and trying to start a fire with gasoline.  Well I Learned
my lesson the hard way, and I know have a new found respect for
gasoline.  The worst part of the experience was that for the two weeks
I spent on pain medication I couldn't drive.....oh yeah then there
were the gross blisters all over my face hands and arms!  My advice,
DONT MESS AROUND WITH GAS, its nasty stuff!.

Ian Miller
66 1600