Competetion suspension

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Competetion suspension
From: "Gary L. Neel" <gneel@intellisys.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 20:36:03 -0500
    To Calspeed, Craig Carter, et al.   I have a '69 2000 with competition
suspension ....with stiff rear leaf springs and shorter front springs.  I
love the car and the way it handles.  It is a little rough on bumps in the
rear when going slow.  I have found that at 100 mph it just glides over the
bumps and dips like a good air ride.  Yes, it is stiffer than stock, but,
don't over state the discomforts.  I can shift down to 1st at 40 mph and
whip a pretty good U turn and go the other direction so fast that passengers
nearly use the passenger seat for a toilet.   That is about the only
hazzards it has created.  :-)
    The Oklahoma Datsun Roadster Maniac...owner of the Red Rooster
                    Gary Neel