Re: It's time

To: zcarzar@micron.net
Subject: Re: It's time
From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 1999 19:37:06 -0700
Scott Bruning,

I think that your service is poor at best.  You have not replied to
numerous email messages, that could be included in this message but are
not, and did not inform me on the status of my order since shortly after my
phone call to you over a month ago.  It has been more than a week since my
last message and you have not replied or shipped the parts.

Is it your policy to treat all of your customers this way or only a select
few?
I know that an order, larger than mine, placed by someone else was received
within the last several days.  This should dispel the prolonged myth about
your supplier not delivering.  The premise of your original posting was to
make a large order to obtain a lower price for your parts.  The real thing
that was accomplished was that you used other peoples money for your
benefit and did not deliver as you promised.

Hopefully I am the only one that got this treatment but I am copying the
list that you suddenly appeared on to see if anyone else has had a similar
experience.  You have had ample time and opportunity to deliver or reply!

I welcome your reply and go ahead and copy the list if you wish and include
any or all of my previous e-mails.

Stan
=====================================

>Date: Wed, 31 Mar 1999 20:12:27 -0700
>To: zcarzar@micron.net
>From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
>Subject: Re: It's time
>
>Scott,
>
>Please advise by tomorrow 4-1-99 when the parts will be shipped.
>
>Stan Chernoff
>(310) 320-4554
>

>>Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 21:39:15 -0800
>>To: "Scott Bruning-ZTherapy" <zcarzar@micron.net>
>>From: STAN CHERNOFF <az589@lafn.org>
>>Subject: Re: It's time
>>
>>Scott,
>>
>>I sent a check in early January for the GJ valves.  I can understand a
delay but you cashed/deposited my check within 7 days and now it has been
almost 3 months.

>>Where are my parts?  The service is totally unacceptable.
>>
>>Yes I heard the story about the ISP problem and the supplier problem but
now it is your problem.  I want the parts and right now!