RE: Seats & More

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Seats & More
From: "Sochoux, Stephan" <SSochoux@dbc.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 07:30:27 -0700
I also installed a pair last weekend and they fit nicely.
I cut the positioning pin and flatened out the rails. In addition, i
hammered the bottom of the seat in a little so that it wouldn't touch the
floor pan.
I used the existing front outer hole so I only had to drill 3 holes for each
seat.
I can retract the seat way back to have my legs fully extended, and it's no
problem with the rollbar either (i'm 5'9" but a taller person might hit the
rollbar in such a position). I ride 1/2-1" higher than before. I suppose
some foam could be taken out of the seats to get the original height.
I now just need to figure out the wiring for the headrest speakers...

Enjoying the ride,

Stephan
'69 2000 SF