Suspension Improvements

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Suspension Improvements
From: jschmi7@us.ibm.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:19:39 -0500
I have read all of the information about suspension improvements with great
interest since I am beginning autocrossing this year.  I will be doing a
combination of parking lot as well as flat out 2.5 mile road race course at
Blackhawk Farms.

What improvements would you experienced folks do in order of priority.  Please
also include brand and model numbers if you know them.   Thanks for the help.

John Schmitt    Telecommuter External # - 847-658-7074; Tieline - 698-9887
   Internal phonemail only  -  tl-348-4725 or 240-4725      pager pin#  8710561