Re: Looking to buy some small parts,

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Looking to buy some small parts,
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 09:25:42 -0700
Woo Hoo-
        take bunches of pix, and keep us up to date on the damage!  You have
the big fast engine, then?  But I do wonder- why not wait until fall,
and DRIVE the car all summer..
        Of course, I'm never one to practice what I preach- I've got a laundry
list of things to get to 'before summer' that's as long as my arm!  ANd
the temps are finally above 65, the rains have let up, and my
driveshaft's on the floor of the garage!  DOH!!!
Toby