Re: Looking to buy some small parts,

To: toby@wolfenet.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Looking to buy some small parts,
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Thu, 15 Apr 1999 14:04:05 EDT
In a message dated 4/15/99 10:34:45 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
toby@wolfenet.com writes:

<<      take bunches of pix, and keep us up to date on the damage!  You have
 the big fast engine, then?  But I do wonder- why not wait until fall,
 and DRIVE the car all summer..
        Of course, I'm never one to practice what I preach- I've got a laundry
 list of things to get to 'before summer' that's as long as my arm!  ANd
 the temps are finally above 65, the rains have let up, and my
 driveshaft's on the floor of the garage!  DOH!!! >>

Nah, fall over here is the same as summer, so I might as well get it done
asap to enjoy summer, fall, and winter!  >heh heh heh<
:)

Van - lovin' CA weather