Post for a New Datsun Roadster owner..

To: Datsun Roadster <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Post for a New Datsun Roadster owner..
From: "Eric R. Wittinger" <wittiner@ee.pdx.edu>
Date: Fri, 16 Apr 1999 09:53:56 -0700 (PDT)
ROADSTER SITING Times TWO
Yesterday 4-15 I was driving down I-5 North in Portland, Oregon when I saw
beautiful baby blue 65 1600 Plate number TTH 22?, then I had to pull off
and
a blue 66(?) 1600 passes us on the Twilliger Exit.  Are either owners on
the
list?  I just was blessed with great generosity by Ken Cook and allowed to
buy a 65 1600 from him this week.  Anyone who has not seen the car, I have
posted some shots Ken sent me initially.  More to come soon.
http://www.seaport.net/~daniel/Files/ssspreadbury/Kens/

Daniel Beatty
Daniel@seaport.net
65 1600
SPL 311 01322 YES!!!!!

Any replys please respond to the above email, thanks
Eric

| Eric R Wittinger                             |
| Pacific Northwest National Laboratory        |
| NSD Radiological and Chemical Sciences Group |
| Web page            www.ee.pdx.edu/~wittiner |
| Email               wittiner@EE.pdx.edu      |
| Email (work)        Eric.Wittinger@pnl.gov   |