Project 1600

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Project 1600
From: "ELN/edgarhouse" <edgarhouse@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Apr 1999 21:45:33 -0400
Hello everyone,

Quick update with a question.

Well its been another roadster work day.  Engine bay and engine are painted
and we started installing new battery mount & cables etc. Major project was
to clean out the garage so we can work on the car inside. (Fla. heat and
rainy season starting) Its tight but we made it work, our shop is now
indoors. Pictures will be on web next week.

****   It was mentioned in an e-mail last week the need for a fusible link
in the starter hot lead. (I assume its the 10 gauge solenoid hot and not the
main battery cable)   What kind of fuse holder was used and what amp is
needed? I see several types on the self.  I would think one mounted on the
fender wall with easy access?

Are there any other places that I should be aware of electrically.

Thanks for the help

Ron
69 1600