Re: valve cover shine!

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: valve cover shine!
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 11:23:30 -0700
If you're into DIY,
        a polishing kit does the trick.  The lettering causes some hassle, but
little buffers do work.  Eastwood is probably the most expensive place
to buy the stuff, but they do have it.  Then a good clearcoat is
essential- aluminum is pretty highly reactive, and will oxidize in
days...
        Or a local hotrod shop will probably know who's good at it locally...
Toby