Re: Update & Questions

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Update & Questions
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 11:20:24 -0700
Hmmm,
        If the latch is adjusted correctly (someone else did a great job
explaining  this)  the lock itself, I think, is just a little tab that
immobilises the handle.  There're a couple of bits of metal and a spring
that make this happen.  If they're messed up, your best bet is to pull
the latch out and check it out.  It's ingenious, if a bit Rube-Goldberg.
But if the latch isn't closing all the way (second click) it won't
lock.  Which, I bet, may be the problem...
 Toby