Re: Mistresses

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Mistresses
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 1999 21:38:48 -0700
How do the
        really cute girls with VW Cabrios that I keep seeing now that we've had
two days of spring fit into this, then?  Oh, wait, nevermind... they
would BE the...
        What about the rusty Chev. pickup me and my sawzall made into a
convertible?

        Bizarre story (like you all care)- there's a guy in the garage I rent
bodyshop space in... Over the last eight years, now, he's spent a
moderate fortune paying shops in town to restore a little Alfa Junior
boattail- and he hasn't told his wife about the car yet.
        Does that mean he HAS told about the mistress?

        Obligatory roadster content- I need an 'impact cutoff' switch for my
electric fuel pump, and want to scrounge it from a junkyard- what cars
have them, and where, approximately are they mounted?
Thanks,
Toby