Re: frozen thermostat housing.

To: Ian Miller <ianmiller9@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: frozen thermostat housing.
From: Eric Stevens or Thomas Robinson <aurelius1@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 00:38:02 -0500
I just went through this.  End result was having to cut the tower off
the bolts.  I then ended up replacing the bolts as well.  The good news
is that sports and imports has the tower for $30 and the bolts for a
dollar a piece.  I actually acquired my parts through a dealership
though.  I tried heat shocking and a hammering as well before taking it
to my mechanic.