Re: Re[2]: Import auto show in the bay area this weekend...

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Import auto show in the bay area this weekend...
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 20:56:19 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/99 2:24:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us writes:

<< Are you going to Solvang? I thought you might be riding down with Shifty?

 I may be going to Solvang in my '70 Blondee. My '66 Loosey is acting up,
 losing coolant. There's water in the exhaust. The cylinder head is coming
 off tonight, and hopefully it will only be a head gasket and not something
 worse. That's Murphy's Law; just before a show, and my U20 engine
 transplant isn't quite ready. >>

No can do on solvang fred...gotta hang around home and do homework, and
roadster work too. How far along are you on that U20?!? I want to see that
thing go into the '66. That'll be a beauty. (Perfect for shasta!)

Van