Re[2]: Import auto show in the bay area this weekend...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, DemonTSi@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: Import auto show in the bay area this weekend...
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 1999 14:20:34 -0700
Are you going to Solvang? I thought you might be riding down with Shifty?

I may be going to Solvang in my '70 Blondee. My '66 Loosey is acting up,
losing coolant. There's water in the exhaust. The cylinder head is coming
off tonight, and hopefully it will only be a head gasket and not something
worse. That's Murphy's Law; just before a show, and my U20 engine
transplant isn't quite ready.

Just glad I haven't sold Blondee yet!

Fred - So.SF
BADROC