1970 1600 for sale in San Diego area

To: "jeffery m davis" <ustasub@access1.net>
Subject: 1970 1600 for sale in San Diego area
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 1999 00:50:03 -0700
I'm posting this "For Sale" for Jeff Davis. Please respond to his email
address. A nice-looking picture of the car is at

http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/sales1.html

Thanks!

----------
From: jeffery m davis <ustasub@access1.net>
To: fredkatz@2xtreme.net
Subject: 1970 1600
Date: Wednesday, April 21, 1999 8:14 PM

hey fred,
i,m trying to sell my 1600. can you help? it has 85000 miles on it and the
engine was rebuilt at 83000. it doesnt have a top presently, but i have all
components, frame and front bow. the bow needs some repair. i would like to
get 1800.00 for it. it runs fine, i drive it daily. it is in the san diego
area. any help would be appreciated. thanks jeff davis