Save this Fairlady......

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Save this Fairlady......
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 09:47:55 PDT
Saw the following on Ebay....

Current bid is at $400 (USD)

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=93595341

1965 Datsun 'Fairlady' Roadster. SPL31010981, poor body due mostly to
rust, a few dents. This car is for 'parts only' we think. It was
running when parked in Sandpoint Idaho after a trip from Colorado. We
went to Alaska and temporarily parked our little roadster back in
1990. Well, temporary became longterm. The poor girl has suffered from
being stored under a tarp outside. It is NOT running now but the
engine turns over by hand. It had electrical problems. So, mostly the
car is for mechanical and some body parts. Windshield is cracked,
hoses are no good. Transmission and engine were in excellent shape.
The car is 'as is, where is', no warranty implied or expressed. Please
call for more information. Car will not be shipped, you should go look
at it before bidding. You must tow it away if you buy it. lots of good
parts for someone restoring their own 'Fairlady'. The engine and SU
carburetors are easily worth $400. Please e-mail for more information.
Includes Chilton's Shop manual, hardback in excellent condition.
Successful bidder has 14 days after auction to make puchase payment.
The buyer or shipper has 30 days after purchase to take delivery.
Recommend flatbed for moving.  Car is in Idaho but call us in Alaska
at 907-463-3262