Re: Roadster events in Austin, TX?

To: Tony Frey <TonyF@motive.com>
Subject: Re: Roadster events in Austin, TX?
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 07:04:58 -0400

  Now wait a minute, Ohio may not be Texas, but then Texas is no Ohio
either!  May 2nd is OROC's first gathering of the year at Beaver Creek
State Park.  Picnicking and driving are main events.  June 26 & 27th, OROC
will gather over 20 roadsters for our 2nd annual meet at the MidOhioSprint
Vintage Grand Prix.  We will have members in from 7 surrounding states and
Montreal, Florida and hopefully, California.  If you can attend, you are
welcome.  Bring a picnic lunch and a full tank of gas.  And don't be
thinking the only roadsters are "out west"!

Paul
OROC

Please respond to Tony Frey <TonyF@motive.com>