Spring ride

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Spring ride
From: pkort@cis.picker.com
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 07:18:11 -0400

  I finally got the brake lights working again and had most of my weekend
work done, so Kathy and I hoped in the 1600 for a short ride.  It was about
55 degrees but the sun was warm.  We found a couple of winding roads in &
out of the Cuyahoga Valley Park that were fun and we turned a lot of heads
driving by the main parking lot.  We were going back home after that but,
... we kept thinking of different places to drive and about 150 miles later
we got back to the house.  What a great way to spend a Sunday afternoon.
Can't wait till next weekend and the first OROC gathering of the year at
Beaver Creek State Park.

Paul & Kathy
OROC