tractor oil

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: tractor oil
From: Ross <datsun@istar.ca>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 08:52:38 -0700
 It was great to have Toby show up and get his free oil change and
filter at the Saturday BBQ.  the tractor oil I provided him with was
Shell Rotella T 15W40 with XLA. In my humble opinion some of the best
oil for your car. Its kind of like snake oil, because it has stopped
some motors from smoking, leaking, and running poorly, and now increased
oil pressure!!!!  But seriously, it is the best and the 15W40 is perfect
for our Northwest climate, and hey if it boosts your oil pressure you
gotta like it.

13 cars showed up and Toby was the sole American with his 1600 and small
oil pan (GRIN) .  I had to put the grin thing in because it seems that
Toby does that a lot on his emails, and to my amazement he grins a lot
in real life which means he must be a happy guy.  I hope to see more
friends from south of the border at our next meet.  What do you say
Gord?

check out the dates for the next BBQ at
http://home.istar.ca/~datsun/upcoming.htm

--
Ross Mullen
SPORTS IMPORTS - your Datsun Roadster Parts House