Re: tractor oil

To: Ross <datsun@istar.ca>
Subject: Re: tractor oil
From: Gordon Glasgow <glasgow@serv.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 20:35:31 -0700
Yes, I know. I wanted to be there, but (a) I just got the roadster running
Friday night and it was puking water from the new radiator cap, and (b) I
almost had to go in to work on Saturday. Now I think we've had our one week
of Spring for the year in Seattle and we will maybe see the sun again about
half-past-June.

--
Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA