Rons FJ20 car

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Rons FJ20 car
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 16:13:33 -0700
If you've checked out Shifty's link showing Ron Hamilton's FJ20 roadsters,
you may have wondered about those buttons on the shifter.

http://www.shiftco.com/solvang99/fj20interior.jpg

Ron, I hope you don't mind me borrowing your ideas. It's one of those duh,
why didn't I come up with that!

Ron rigged up an interior lighting system. There's a light built into the
rollbar to illuminate forward and down, and there are lights built into the
triangles below the dash. All triggered from the shifter button. There are
other nice touches, like the 3rd brakelight in the rollbar, and power
outlets (cigarette lighter sockets) on the side panels of the radio
console. Gee, I just noticed the extra gauge next to the glovebox. Superb
interior!

Fred - So.SF