Re: Roadster showing at Motorsports Z Autoshow

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Sexmnypwr@aol.com
Subject: Re: Roadster showing at Motorsports Z Autoshow
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 15:49:56 -0700
Hi Stan,

Great meeting you in person! Yes, a fantastic Z show in Orange - many
thanks to Michael Carion for suggesting I check it out. Me and Mike showed
up with our two roadsters, and he ALWAYS gets all the attention with his
67.5 2L (vs. my 70 1600). Someday I'll get maybe one nice looking gal to
sit in my car for a picture (lucky you!) A TV crew came by and interviewed
him. Then we had a few more roadsters to add to the group. Paul Gabril, Joe
Roach, and I can't remember the name of the fellow with another 65 1500 but
it'll come back to me later. Then Joe and his 1500 got a lot of attention!

Sorry about my confusion when Mike introduced you to me. He says "Fred, remember
sex, money, and power?".  Whose mind wouldn't drift with a question like that!
Great email tag!

Michael and I had a smooth ride back to SF from LA. The last 75 miles or so my
fuel guage was reading below Empty! I can't tell you enough how reassuring it
is, both of us having 2 gallon fuel cans in the trunk. Another 1000 miles of fun
on my roadster, a hundred on twisty roads!

Fred - So.SF
BADROC