Re: E mail addresses(sorry again!)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: E mail addresses(sorry again!)
From: IMPORT1@aol.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 06:55:59 EDT
In a message dated 4/25/99 6:22:24 PM Pacific Daylight Time, IMPORT 1 writes:

<< Damn! Maybe I should have an address book, but......... Is there anyone
out there that keeps track of everyones E mail address on thier web site? I
relize that people often change thier addresses but if anyone would like to
post thiers please send them to me with name and brief discription and I'll
put a page up!  >>

The E mail addresses are flying in!!! I guess thats my answer.Keep on sending
them and when I get a bunch I'll set up the page. Nothing fancy, I'll warn
you! Just a simple links page to E mail address. Please send...........
Name
E mail address
location
roadster