E mail addresses(sorry again!)

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: E mail addresses(sorry again!)
From: IMPORT1@aol.com
Date: Sun, 25 Apr 1999 21:22:24 EDT
Damn! Maybe I should have an address book, but......... Is there anyone out
there that keeps track of everyones E mail address on thier web site? I
relize that people often change thier addresses but if anyone would like to
post thiers please send them to me with name and brief discription and I'll
put a page up! On that note,........ Wayne Loomis,can you please send me your
address so I can get an order to you!! Thanks
Jeff" I know I wrote it down somewhere" Smith
 <A HREF="http://hometown.aol.com/import1/roadster.htm";>Lame Roadster
page</A>
http://members.aol.com/import1/roadster.htm