Re[2]: E mail addresses (are you on my internet roadster reg

To: DemonTSi@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: E mail addresses (are you on my internet roadster reg
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:52:07 -0700
Hey Van,

Everyone should post their serial numbers. I noticed only some did.
Extremely useful! And I'd like to see what everyone else calls their
roadsters (no 4-letter words, please!).

BTW, if you have the time, put "Loosey" as the name for my '66, "Blondee"
as the name for my '70, and "R2-D1" for the 68!

Thanks, Fred - So.SF