RE: Looking for Keys....and more!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Looking for Keys....and more!
From: "Daniel" <daniel@seaport.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 10:20:27 -0700
I am also looking for blanks as I just bought a car with one key.  "Where
did that little key go again?";-)

Additionally, I need to flush my gas tank as the glass fuel filter has been
cleaned of the 1 inch of rust sediment a week ago and now is filling again.

Does anyone know of someone I can take the tank to in Portland, Oregon.

What parts should I be replacing when I take the tank off?

While I am asking, what is everyone's preference on spark plugs for a tired
1600?

Thank you in advance!

Daniel
Daniel@seaport.net