Re: fenders

To: doj27288@csun.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fenders
From: Davesmbox@aol.com
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 17:57:05 EDT
In a message dated 4/28/99 5:52:16 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
doj27288@csun.edu writes:

<<
 My right front fenders are rusting away on the bottom. What is the best
 way to  fix this? get new fenders, cut the rusted part and add new sheet
 metal, or Bondo it up? and, how much will this cost about at a local boby
 shop.

 Keep in mind this is my only car and my daily driver. I got it my last
 year of high school and am now in my third year of college. So this car is
 not restoration quality yet. I need a good inexpensive repair.

 So if you have any suggestions, please write back,
 Denis Jiron
 '68 1600 >>
Tuition will seem cheap compaired to the cost of new fenders. Can student
loans be applied towards roadster parts. Maybe a goverment roadster part
subsidy.
  Take them off one at a time and have them repaired. Hope that the rocker
isn't rotted behind the fender lip.
Dave