Re: How one Roadster takes on six SUVs

To: FastrTime@t-three.com, teddy@stat.cmu.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: How one Roadster takes on six SUVs
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 20:50:43 EDT
In my younger days,I had a 67 1600 with a HOT 1600 engine in it, a header,
and NO muffler (it fell off one month after being installed, so why
duplicate the effort to put it back!)  No, I am not referring to overheating
problems (although I could boil the radiator at will.)  At the time, I used
to frequent a building that had an underground parking lot, and it was an
absolute HOOT to roar through it in first gear.  The good news is that I did
not disturb anyone but the rent-a-cops.  I can call them that as I was one
of them once as well.

Sid Raper
1964 1500
Jacksonville Florida