double clutched

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: double clutched
From: Chris Lyon <chrisroxx@excelonline.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 23:18:55 -0500
Well boys, Clutch went out today. Luckly I was near my house and on the
freeway and didnt have to stop and try and go through the gears. I was
downshifting into 4th and the pedal went to the floor just a little to
easily and engine revved, Had to force it into 4th and coaxed her home.
Is there any way I can check and see how bad it is without taking the
whole thing apart? This right before I leave for the Atlanta Tattoo
convention so She may have to wait a bit, at least till I get home. Any
suggestions?

P.S.- I just might get my Roadster Tattoo at this convention, Any one
else that wants one is more than welcome to come see me in San Antonio

Chris Lyon
'69 1600
'69 2000