Re: Roadster meeting in Dallas?

To: "james moore" <jmoore1@erols.com>,
Subject: Re: Roadster meeting in Dallas?
From: Ronnie Day <rday@airmail.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 23:38:40 -0500
>I am traveling to Dallas next week for business, arriving early on
>Saturday the 8th. I thought I saw something on the list a while back
>about some sort of Nissan/Datsun show in the area that day. Was I
>hallucinating?

Hi Jim,

Yes, there's going to be a show at Courtesy Nissan on Sunday, May 9th,
which is as close as we could get to 5/10 on a weekend this year. The
focus is on 510's, but everyone is welcome. I'm pretty sure there'll be a
number of nice Z-cars and hopefully a couple of roadsters, too.
Courtesy is actually on US 75 (Central Expressway) in Richardson, about
15 miles north of downtown.

There's going to be a cruise at a diner west of the D/FW airport on
Saturday night if you get in early enough on the 8th. Give me a call for
directions to either or both. 817/572-0873.

Should be fun,
Ron

Ronnie Day
rday@airmail.net
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared class autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)