H20 block

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: H20 block
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:41:46 EDT
I am in the process of buying a RL411 (1600 Roadster motor) and was wanting
to use it to tow my '63 Fairlady to events, and due to this, it has been
recommended that we replace the R16 block with a H20 block.  I was wondering
if anyone in the Southern California area (this is where the car is at
present) might know where one could be picked up.

Appreciate any assistance and information.  Mountain passes around here and
place stress on a car, with a car in tow.

Gary Lasater
'63 Single Carb Fairlady
Parker CO