Re: Thanks Van

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Thanks Van
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2000 07:24:22 EST
In a message dated 12/21/1999 1:58:38 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us writes:

> Short notice one week before Christmas, and Van was able to get 13 cars to
> show
>  (correct me if there were more!). 9 roadsters, 2 510's, an early Z, and 1
>  surprise (the pictures will tell all). And beautiful upper 70's
temperatures
> and
>  a clear day. Wow!

Sorry I've been so slow in getting the pics up, but there are now a few from
our december get together on the BADROC page. Just check out the top link in
the "hot links" side bar. We ended up with 9 roadsters (amazing turn out
IMO!), 1 240Z, 2 crazy 510s, 2 '93 sentra SE-Rs, 1 '98 200SX SE-R, and the
one surprise fred is talking about: a '00 honda S2000! My friend kit swung by
with his "new" S2K and gave a bunch of folks a ride in it. I didn't want him
to have to drive it so hard, so much...so I bugged him for a ride the next
day. :)
The amazing thing about the car is how well-balanced it is, and how easy it
is to control in the corners. We were taking turns and onramps/offramps at
ungodly speeds, and there was no sign of the car losing its composure at all.
Straightline acceleration is very fast, but it doesn't feel it because of the
car's relatively low torque. This is definitely the car nissan should have
built.......

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC