Re: electronic ignition

To: a roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: electronic ignition
From: Toby B <toby@wolfenet.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 12:18:15 -0800
Hmmm,
        I've had good luck (RECENTLY!) with Crane- it looks like they
redesigned the XR700, and I'm currently running three with no problems.
One came from a 3rd party vendor with no hardware- Crane sent me the
missing hardware for free, no hassles.
        'Course, if one blows, I'll let y'all know!
Just my experience,
Toby