Body Question

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body Question
From: Andrew Murphy <andrew.murphy@integtech.com>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 17:43:03 -0800
Hello all,

I was over at Paul Bauman's place looking at his 67 1600. He's got it
stripped and he's taken all of the paint off. Since it is down to bare
metal, the seams where the rear fenders and the rear part meet  (what is the
correct term?) are plainly visible. The rear fenders seem to include the
sheet metal all the way up past the jack holes where it meets the front
fender. I know that the trim strip is designed to cover the seam, but I have
also seen many cars with no trim with no evidence of the seam. Is it that
easy to put filler in where the seam is before you paint?

Andrew Murohy
67 2000 Solex