Re: Engine oil

To: "Rob Robinson" <FastrTime@t-three.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine oil
From: Ray Cole <raycole@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 16:24:22 -0800
I've used Mobil 1 in my cars since it came out in 1976.  Mainly because I
worked for Mobil at the time and now because I'm in sales, drive a lot, and
it is nice to change oil only every 25,000 (saves time).  Used it in a 77
Datsun 810 for 150,000 and a 89 Volvo 240 for 240,000 miles.  No problems
in either car and even at a change interval of 25,000 absolutley zero sludge.

I don't use it in either of the roadsters as they have enough trouble
keeping oil on the correct side of the rear main seal.

Ray

68 1600
68 2000