paint

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: paint
From: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2000 23:51:36 -0800
I gots to know...is this POR paint many are using so far superior to
anything else that it is worth the precautionary hassles involved? I am not
the neatest painter when lying on my back under a car. I don't want to walk
around for days looking like a casualty from a dye plant explosion!

Also getting the jingly pieces together for chroming and came up one short.
Does anyone have a spare ashtray door knob for a 67 1600 they want to sell,
or do the PC police make you weld the ashtray shut nowadays?

Paul
67 1600