RE: paint

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: paint
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 11:09:16 -0800
Although this idea would be VERY cost prohibitive, POR 15 would have to be
the best shop floor paint in existence! The drops I got on my carport floor
when painting my frame last year have, so far, proved impervious to
everything, including a two pound maul.

Be sure to wear gloves, good blue nitrils work the best.

>> I gots to know...is this POR paint many are using so far superior to
 anything else that it is worth the precautionary hassles involved? I am not
 the neatest painter when lying on my back under a car. I don't want to walk
 around for days looking like a casualty from a dye plant explosion! Paul

>It really is good stuff.  Best way I heard it described is a cross between
paint and superglue. That's why if it gets on you it doesn't come off for a
while. Joseph