Silva Model

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Silva Model
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2000 18:43:25 -0600
Someone should buy the silvia model and send it to Alan. I'm sure he
would
appreciate it. If it goes for let's say $17.00 U.S. including shipping,
that
would workout to around $675.00 Aussie, right?

I got a very nice Fujimi SR-311 Fairlady plastic model from Santa this
year.
It's looks like a 68 2000 because of the teardrop front side marker.
Great
addition to my collection.

After looking at other 68-2000's, I noticed that they have three
horizontal
chrome bars running across the front grill. My P.O. gave me the "D"
center
part of the grill but I don't have the bars. Does anyone have an extra
bar
section for sale?
Steve Harvey