Re: There's nothing dumb about Solvang

To: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: There's nothing dumb about Solvang
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 00:25:22 -0800
Hey Victor, I'll show too! I love that drive to the coast! Awesome. BTW,
Calspeed and I make it a two-day event, by driving from Solvang to LA for
the national Z meet. In 1999, I think we had five roadsters displayed in a
group among the Z's. Two were 1500's. My mind is a bit foggy on details,
were you there?

Fred
66 2000
BADROC