Re: Mr. X

To: "griffincom" <griffcom@ix.netcom.com>,
Subject: Re: Mr. X
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2000 00:39:13 -0800
Hi,

You weren't thinking of Shin Yoshikawa, were you? He's the famous
illustrator of cars for magazines around the world, but I don't think he
had any part in designing the roadster! He showed some fabulous see-thru
illustrations of the Z. (And I'm grateful to Les for allowing me the honor
of meeting his guest!)

Fred