Re: O.T. killer bees

To: Alan Bent <ajb@squirrel.com.au>
Subject: Re: O.T. killer bees
From: David & Candy Pina <casalp@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 18:37:20 -0700
Great story Alan,
It reminds me of the  time, many a spring ago, I was out mowing my back
yard, and ran over a yellow jacket nest.  They came out after me so I
left my mower running where it was. One did get me in the right arm.  I
did much as you did, except during the mid evening and in my  full fire
proof racing suit and helmet.  I didn't use as much "petrol" as you did,
so I was able to stand and watch the nest burn. Revenge was sweet.
David Pina