sucked valve??

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: sucked valve??
From: dtn <noji@snowman.med.umn.edu>
Date: Sat, 01 Apr 2000 21:26:06 -0800
Help,

I was out driving today and had something go very wrong.  The last time I
drove the car it felt like the car was missing.  I checked the spark and
all seemed fine.  I put some new gas in the car and that seemed to help
some.  While driving later there was a big backfire and then a big loss of
power.  Took off the valve cover and noticed that one of the rockers were
off. The valve is stuck down at this point.  Does stuck equal bent?

I'll be taking off the head this week to see what is up down under.

Dana